Long time no writeups (at least none of them are finished posts). A lot has happened this last year:
- We finally completed the garden… Yay !
- We had a very nice holiday in France
- The girls are growing like crazy and it’s hard to keep up with their development.
- We think one of the girls has mild “Selective Mutism” and we’re now trying to stimulate her and her school in getting her trust back and letting go of her fear.
- I switched to a new employer; the best PHP development firm in The Netherlands and the UK: Ibuildings. I’m working for the team in Sittard and work there two days a week and telecommute the other three. Having lunch with the kids is a real plus !
Watch this space… more updates will follow…